Jambands.ca

PJC DECEMBER SHOWS FOR YOU AND YOURS'

kc

is DD really playing with the fat cats for nye??

i thought DD was in port dover?

from what i heard mark wilson didn't confirm it so they booked a sure thing and plus, isn't everyone bored of that show for new years yet? i've been to the brig for the past three years, i want a change! (yes the world revolves around me) ;)

No, When the show was in Dover I could go for sure, now I don't know if I can. Way to last minute that one. I thought it was a yearly thing, in fact I remember a convo last NYE talking about this coming NYE, but hey, I could be wrong. Plus I thought the Dover shows were great, not too expensive, excellent turn out...hopefully there is a few hotel rooms in Hamilton left(doubtful).

I'm also a big fan of Big Sugar,we used to see them close to regulary at the Corktown Tavern back in the early to mid ninties.Great band in my opinion and Gordie can tear it up all proper like thats for sure.

Yeah, man!!! I went to all of those Corktown shows... they were cookin'! Back in the day when the band was sponsored by Hugo Boss, and they all wore those amazingly gorgeous suits for the entire performance. Kick-ass. ::

Those are the ones.Many a great night at Corktown back then,(seems really strange to say or think that about Corktown),I remember a couple times chillin' with my buddy Tim V. & the band at set breaks and having a couple "smokes" talking about music,then witnessing the insane volume increases that occured,suddely Big Sugar was really loud.Left my ears ringing for days.

Great times.