Jambands.ca

Getting Out Of This Scene...

zero

... was the best thing I ever did. You'll all wash up on these siren shores one day or another I assure you

Here's a little pleasant reminder of what I've been missing left for me by Swifty in my private messages.

Glad to see you havn't been wasting any of your time on this bvoard lately. Hopefully next time someone decides to knock your ass around again it knocks some sense into you. Good bye for good you fu©king cocksucker!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a little pleasant reminder of what I've been missing left for me by Swifty in my private messages.

Glad to see you havn't been wasting any of your time on this bvoard lately. Hopefully next time someone decides to knock your ass around again it knocks some sense into you. Good bye for good you fu©king cocksucker!

Isn't that just his way of saying "wishing you and your loved ones all the best for this holiday season"? ::

I see my post was deleted...too funny.

Guess hes just back to whine like cowards do,thanks for your input**coughspinelesscough** zero.

didnt sound like whining to me at all... **coughipersonallyfindthatphotothreateningandoffensiveandimgladthemoderatrstookitdowncough** ::

U2.

I don't miss Zero at all. Perhaps before I was on this board he had something of value to add. I am unable to comment on that. In the time I have been here, however, I have seen nothing more from him than whining, complaining, insults, and baiting of others. Good riddance.