Jambands.ca

What TV show would you want to be on???

Sunshine

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to respected enough to be on Jon Stewart and Charlie Rose in the same week.

As well, an appearance on the West Wing as the newly elected Canadian Prime Minister with his big dream of annexing Vermont.

That and I always wanted to redo Doctor Who with myself in the leading role. A younger, hipper Doctor flying around in my TARDIS.

basher, what do you think of the married entrepeneurs from Miami..(jon and victoria) , that dude is CRAZY! I cant believe the mormon sisters are gone!

Jonathon = AWESOME!!

I think they're from Cali.

I wanna be a Much Music VJ! There's a creepy-old-guy-like-Steve-Anthony void that needs to be filled.

For some reason, I've always wanted to be on The Real World... I know it's nothing like the Real World, but for some reason I've always been strangely fascinated by that show, like a bad car wreck that you can't help but watch. My Ex used to give me much sh!t about my fascination with it. I, however, won't ever get on it, because I am lacking several characteristics they look for including 6-pack abs, lack of all signs of intelligence, and I think I'm getting too old for the age limit, now too...

S from C

Hey you're the only people i know now watching this amazing race - everybody else i try to talk about that jonathan guy to says they dont know what i'm talking about - y'know she isnt exactly a rocket scientist either thoug eh? You just dont notice her actually being stupid cuz his reactions are so crazy!

i cant believe the sisters are gone either, the ny friends (the guys) were my favourites *gone* then the sisters were my next favourites *robbed* Now we're left with a bunch of freaks yelling at each other after episode 3.

I would never be able to handle amazing race... I would want to be on oprah's we're giving everybody a million dollars show

or LOST cuz that show rocks right now...

Howler, i saw some of that show last night too - it WAS creepy!

I can't beleive so many people on here watch reality T.V. on a regular basis. maybe if i'm flipping through i'll stop and watch one of these stupid shows for a minute, just to remind myself why i hated them so much in the first place.

The great thing about reality TV is I am watching a bunch of people that I will never have to hear from again (for the most part). So when one of them has twins in the future I don't have to see it splashed all over various media outlets like it's something I should give even the remotest sh!t about.

I think reality TV at this point is about as real as any episode of CSI or The Simpsons. There is so much behind the scenes activity that drives the show in the direction they want. A buddy of mine was on the Apprentice as an extra. He has told me all kinds of stories about the contestants getting directions from the producers.

jonathan = awesome?!?!?! did you mean to type that in purple?!?!?!?!?

he is obnoxious, arrogant, and downright ABUSIVE! did you see that clip where they're driving in the car and she's telling him they're going the wrong way, and he's yelling at her as if she is a bad child (and WON'T admit he is wrong! or even listen to her) and he actually raises his hand as if to hit her, and she FLINCHES. flinches as if she's been 'round that bend before! there is no doubt in my mind that he has probably beaten her up before. he is horrible. i would really like to kick him in the balls and spit in his face. if he is acting that terribly ON TV, imagine how he acts in private?! ooooh, he makes me so mad. he is a louse, a slimy coporate bastard, with that sickening slimy businessman tone of voice. i don't know WHAT she is doing with him!!!!!!!!

those old people annoy me too, the way the guy tried to get the IKEA lady to have pity on him and let them pass that challenge because everyone else was so much younger than them? whatever!

those "dating models" are stupid too, especially the girl.

heehee, umm... to actually answer the question though, i would like to be on the amazing race as well. also jeopardy, the price is right, even wheel of fortune. good call on being on oprah when she gives out tons of money! winning an extreme home makeover would rule too.

whatever, stupid trashy reality shows are no worse than any of the other garbage you can watch on tv. like sports. ::

Hmmm... How about Gilligans Island? I mean did they really have it that bad? Between the professor who can make anything, and two hot single ladies, and living on a tropical deserted island, how bad could it really be?

As a kid I always wanted to be on Just like Mom.

As for the Amazing Race. I just recently got into that show. I watched all of the last race and loved it. For this time around, I watched the first race and was shocked. It seemed to me like the show had lost all credibility and was going for drama. I won't watch it now, the first one this season was bad enough, didn't even finish watching it.