Jambands.ca

What TV show would you want to be on???

Sunshine

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Look! they got THEIR clue VICTORIA!"

They have definitely misjudged in casting this season - way tooo many villans - try again next season, hopefully they'll do better - its still thrilling watching the race around the world. iceland was very cool.

i think i'm glad i haven't won a home make over cuz in order to win one you have to be in some really dire straights!

(by the way, that diatribe was for all the jonathan lovers, not directed specifically to you alone, ollie! :D)

good point h.... and i guess in order to qualify, not only would i have to be having a terrible go of things, but i'd also need to actually own a house, eh? :: they just do such marvelous and wonderful things for those people, and turn their homes into palaces!

just like mom, for sure!

hahaha, i always wanted to be on big top talent and tiny talent time when i was a kid. i knew a girl who was on big top (she sang some dumb song... c'mon, dancing is what it's all about! :D)

i always thought it would be so fun to be on saturday night live too.

jonathan = awesome?!?!?! did you mean to type that in purple?!?!?!?!?

Not at all. Jonathon = awesome because he entertains me. Do I think he's a dick? Yes. Do I also think he's so over-the-top exagerrated that he has to be hamming it up for the cameras? Absolutely.

Yeah, I saw the flinch and it didn't look good. But I don't know these people so I'm not going to make a judgement based on a heavily edited TV show.

Far more annoying to me are the bland model/actor couples who I can't even recognize each week. Give me some drama!!

Maybe we need our own thread? ::

My sister and mom were on just like mom! I got to sit in the studio audience while they filmed it and it was incredibly exciting. We have it on video tape and used to play it whenever my sister would bring home a new boyfriend to embarass her.

The host of the show pre-fergie oliver was a complete drunk & pervert. The whole show he was hitting on my mom and slurring his words. Hysterical to watch years later.

:)

I would have liked to be on The Family Feud. But it would have to be back in the day feud with Richard Freaking Dawson, that guy was a pimp... Louie Anderson is pathetic...

I caught an old Family Feud episode a few months ago. I forgot, or didn't realize because I was a young'un, how sexually charged that show was. Dawson was slipping the tongue I am sure. We need to return to the 70s RIGHT NOW.