Jambands.ca

Intoxicated Pictures of Yourself Thread

Tonberry

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitchhikin!?

Thats fu©kin awesome Steve,I gotta know,what did the person(s) say when you got a ride? Assuming you did...LOL.

Cheers

I was on the highway for over 5 minutes and nobody picked me up. ( I wonder why) but the deal was if someone stopped I had to get in and tell them to take me to Sussex (45 minutes drive) haha, good times. I was so sh!t faced I didn't care at all anyway.

Hey ahess, that's intrepid traveller Taj Peacock. He was befriended by 40 Main a couple years back. He's a 54 year old dude who lives around the corner on Hawthorne during the summer working as a landscaper, then travels during the winter (southeast asia, mexico, europe, etc.)

He is the Senior Policy/Spiritual Advisor at 40 Main, hands down one of the greatest, most interesting and genuine human beings I've ever met. He was at Woodstock, Bobby and the Midnites in Jamaica '82, and all the other great events of our time. Great guy to sit down and chat with over a bowl.

His emails from Mexico are priceless, he's given'er down there, he'll be back in the spring!

you might not recognize me now. i have different glasses,(lost the old ones at izzy's) my hair is now dark brown (the purple die faded) and very short (bye-bye dreadlocks, again). i also don't drink so rarely am i seen looking like i have four half thoughts in my head and none will form into a whole enough for me to express myself clearly. except when i eat mushrooms. oh wait. sh!t. i guess it happens a lot then. so basically what i am saying is my hair's a lot different.