Jambands.ca

for everyone traveling this weekend:

meggo

Is anybody else not travelling this weekend? I'm planning on a quiet weekend at home (in Ottawa), with my main task(s) being processing some of the backlog of shows that are on my Nomad, but I might be up for some randomly-selected socialization.

Aloha,

Brad

i'm going to my auntie's on lake manotick for some rest, relaxation, a few beerskies, and to do some work. lots and lots and LOTS of sleep, i'm hoping.

you should check out the G'n'F'n'R cover band on saturday - i hear there are going to be flying panties!! ::

::

watch out for ride, i passed then 4 times in diffrent places last night, i like to carry some of theose listerene pocket pads in my dash just in case, and a smoke in the sun visor with a lighter,, that was as soon as you see the lights you can pop a mint and light the smoke,, i never got stoped yet

Is anybody else not travelling this weekend? I'm planning on a quiet weekend at home (in Ottawa)...

Me too! Because Fishbone was cancelled this is the first weekend since the first one in October that I don't have any plans -- no shows, no parties, no Grey Cups. I can finally get back to drinking at home. Woo hoo!!

...oh MOMMA disk 2 is da bomb!!!!

The Weather Report Suite on there......words....just....don't....do......

I lova lova lova Weather Report Suite...I remember being hungover once, and listening to some Dead thing on internet radio...I think it was a New Year's Day special, all Dead all day, on some California radio station...anyway they played an awesome WRS and it made me feel better right away.

i like to carry some of theose listerene pocket pads in my dash just in case

jared! not a good idea! ::

i was reading just today about high schools in the states that have mandatory breathalyzer tests at the entrance to their proms... they were having a problem with people who had just eaten listerine pocket packs showing up on the breathalyzer, even though they hadn't been drinking. if those pocket packs are made from actual mouthwash... which is made from alcohol... that could make sense. probably better to stick with gum! ::

Thanks moooomm.

Thanks funny given I lost my D/L last year for the same dumbass reason,then later lost it again for driving disqaulified (sober) which landed me in the bucket for a couple weeks.

I wouldn't listen to much of my advice when it comes to that topic....

and put some dam pants on boy,you'll catch cold. ::