Jambands.ca

KUDOS to weirdness and BradM and Karl

bONES

for taping so many great shows and getting them out there for all of us to enjoy.

I can't tell you how many times i have listen to and LOVED The Slip shows that Pete's recorded, or The Spades Pour House gig from BradM.

much, much, MUCH appreciated

keep them coming guys ::

I can;t express how much I love that brad comes to all our shows and tapes them.. I think its one of the coolest things I have come across in the last few years of my existence...

if only there was some way to repay him for all that time and effort..

you da man brad.

if only there was some way to repay him for all that time and effort..

One of the reasons I tape is enlightened self-interest. I like going to shows and listening to good bands. Taping a band is one small way to support it, even (or especially) if all that happens with the recording is getting a copy back to the band so they can hear what they sound like and maybe get better from hearing it. If I can play a part in promoting a band by distributing (and/or uploading) a recording, so much the better. If supporting a band this way (and other ways, like doing roll-calls, or working the door, or working the merch table, etc.) helps them get better, or increases the fan base, or expands the range of places they can play, well, that pays off for me in being able to see them more often, which is, to me, payment enough.

Aloha,

Brad

Weirdness and BradM sure do a lot of taping, but how bout some love for Burnt? Karl you're awesome!!

Viva le tapers!! yey tapers!!

(thinking about the bookcase full of music I have and feeling the warm glow of appreciation spread through me....ooops i think i wet my pants)