Jambands.ca

Ominous SEapods Reunion

ratski

Anyone else excited about this- feb 7- albany and the 8 at sarnac lake- with all members which means both the original and new lead guitar players- max verna and todd pasternick (i think). i had some amzing times watching this band and for one was kinda sad that they had decided to call it a day. now if i can just hypnotize someone into driving me

i dont have that show but i was there, that show was so dope, when the new guitar player came out wearing a diaper to replace max was crazy. the whole siren helment thing was odd too. americans seem like they can get way drunker in bars without having to worry about being kicked out, i saw a girl pass out, fall down stairs into broken glass and the bouncers just set her back upright still passed out. the ominous seapods probably drank more on stage than any band i have ever seen- the guitar player was just pouring jack daniels all over the keyboard players face in an effort to get it into his mouth.

Didnt Max get busted or something, some kind of long running joke?

I seem to remember he was carted off stage by a female officer, in cuffs, thus ending his run with the Pods.........

I am having a tough time remembering that gig, but I remember LOVING it. I recall a Floyd cover with the new guitarist too.

I was really impressed that night though and do recall the non-stop drinking from the band.

Archived