Jambands.ca

highway 61 revisited

meggo

it is a super fab album ... particularly amazing when you consider that Dylan released *5* mind blowing albums in a row (Bringing It Al Back Home-Highway 61-Blonde On Blonde-John Wesley Harding-Nashville Skyline) , along in the same time span doing the Free Trade Hall/Albert Hall concerts, having the motorcycle crash and recording what would become the Basement Tapes ... kinda puts my life in perspective :)

While I am at it, super huge thanks to you, Meg, for your help in the big move this weekend, it was really appreciated. I owe you at least a drink :)

RnB

it is a super fab album ... particularly amazing when you consider that Dylan released *5* mind blowing albums in a row (Bringing It Al Back Home-Highway 61-Blonde On Blonde-John Wesley Harding-Nashville Skyline) ,

don't forget the two album before were Times They Are A-Changin and Freewheelin'

it is a super fab album ... particularly amazing when you consider that Dylan released *5* mind blowing albums in a row (Bringing It Al Back Home-Highway 61-Blonde On Blonde-John Wesley Harding-Nashville Skyline) ,

don't forget the two album before were Times They Are A-Changin and Freewheelin'

Actually , the two before were The Times and Another Side of ... you know, if I were somebody else, I'd probably smack me right now :P

RnB

it is a super fab album ... particularly amazing when you consider that Dylan released *5* mind blowing albums in a row (Bringing It Al Back Home-Highway 61-Blonde On Blonde-John Wesley Harding-Nashville Skyline) , along in the same time span doing the Free Trade Hall/Albert Hall concerts, having the motorcycle crash and recording what would become the Basement Tapes ... kinda puts my life in perspective :)

While I am at it, super huge thanks to you, Meg, for your help in the big move this weekend, it was really appreciated. I owe you at least a drink :)

RnB

It was eight masterpieces in a row. "Freewheelin' with Bob Dylan," "The Times They Are A Changin'" and "Another Side of Bob Dylan" have to count before "Bringing It All Back Home."

The only other artist to have a similiar number of four or five star records in a row are the Beatles.

Actually , the two before were The Times and Another Side of ... you know, if I were somebody else, I'd probably smack me right now :P

RnB

well i'll be damned ... i've punched myself in the crotch several times for my insolence