Jambands.ca

so looks like I am going to this...

ggrtrhhrtgg

Okay....first midwifery rant....this show is so close to my mom's and I really want to go, but I will be in my first placement then and therefore, I will be on call.....and Florida is just not close enough to make it back for a woman in labour....ahhh! Why did I chose this profession?....oh yeah, I love it.

funny you should say, mr. king... cuz i just found out today (thanks stoned phillips) that easter is at the end of march, which means with some proper planning and strict saving, i can begin my vacation with this festival, and end it at easter... im thinking it might not be such a bad idea...

December 16th - We are pleased to announce a series of late night shows at one of Ft. Lauderdale's legendary music venues, the Culture Room. On Friday March 11th, Soulive and the Benevento Russo Duo will be kicking off the weekend. On Saturday March 12, the unlikely combination of New Monsoon and Particle will be lighting up the joint, and on Sunday March 13th, the New Deal and Perpetual Groove will be laying it down until they turn the lights on. Individual show tickets are $15 or purchase a 3-day pass for only $33. Tickets for these shows will be available starting on Wednesday December 22nd at 5pm online at http://langerado.musictoday.com or charge by phone 1-800-594-TIXX (8499).

man...