Jambands.ca

Panic Spring 05 Dates are in !!!!!!!

Chewie

Detroit, Cleveland and Chicago!!!!

I'm a little disappointed that rumor about Jimmy Herring playing the tour with them hasn't come true yet.

Why would Jimmy Herring have to also be in Widespread Panic? Herring is becoming like Warren Haynes, they have to be in every jamband on the planet.

WP has George McConnell now, whoI've seen twice since Michael Hauser passed on (may he rest in peace). WP sound has changed, but they McConnell is a great player in his own right. And he is now a significant part of their group dynamic.

I'm glad I got to see WP perfrom with Hauser at the inaugural bonnaroo. I saw them the next bonnaroo with McConnell and went to a great gig on 07/16/03 at Harbor Centre, Portsmouth, VA.

It is unfortunate that WP doesn't cross the border. The Detroit gig looks like it will be the closest gig to Southern Ontario this year unless they perform Upstate New York in the summer. I think I'll be trying for both Detroit and Cleveland.

Morgan/Thompson, we need to talk, i'm very very in for the detroit to cleveland jaunt.

Hey man.. I'm so down with those two. I'll mail order day one. No questions asked.

Not sure I can finagle Cinci though. Wed doesn't work for this suit. (but I bet the Taft would be great!).

Any State Theatre, or Cleveland Music Hall veterans want to recommend a hotel in stumbling distance?

Why would Jimmy Herring have to also be in Widespread Panic? Herring is becoming like Warren Haynes, they have to be in every jamband on the planet.

i made the comment b/c there was/is an actual likelihood of this happening. i agree that it is alot like phantasytour talk though.

actually, i made the comment based on that Jazz is Spread show in '98 VT. dynamite.

Are you telling me that you went from southern Ont to NYC for Halloween?

I drove solo! Fuggin bullshite. Met up with some friends down there but geez...

That "Trouble" second night is golden. Listen to it all the time.

Yeeeeeeee Haaaaawwwww !!!!! Cant wait for the panic. Im going to hit detroit, cleveland then 3 nites in chiago. And NewRider better not bail on me like he did with halloween in nyc the other year.

Yeah man i did both nites!!! And the whole second nite was gold

Karin...that sounds great! yeah we gotta get together, hopefully sooner than the detroit panic show.

morgan/english...once all the ticket info is released we should make some kinda game plan...i can't fu©kin wait!!! and i think only the NY/chicago and atl runs are mail order.

MoMack - If I recall correctly, I'm not sure you'll be wantin' to stumble around the area of the State Theater all that much...or anywhere in Detroit for that matter. Think I saw Ratdog at the State in '98 - gorgeous venue inside, not so nice out on the street (which is where my friend ended up when he got turfed from the show).

Detroit looks like the place to be April 1st though ::

Thanks for the tip... stretch limo it is! Jokes.

MoMack - If I recall correctly, I'm not sure you'll be wantin' to stumble around the area of the State Theater all that much...or anywhere in Detroit for that matter. Think I saw Ratdog at the State in '98 - gorgeous venue inside, not so nice out on the street (which is where my friend ended up when he got turfed from the show).

Detroit looks like the place to be April 1st though ::