Jambands.ca

Saw something creepy today

AdamH

I saw a man in full clown regalia driving down Bank St, talking on a cellphone. Have any of you Hull folks seen this guy? He had Quebec plates.

He drives either a beetle or some small car with a photo of him "entertaining"..He may be the last clown-for-hire around these days. He scared the crap out of me.

Quebec plates? funny vehicle? Honest... I've been in Montreal the whole week.

- - - - -

Yellow Pontiac Aztek driver...

If you are driving the clown-car, you might as well have it PAINTED like the clown car.

It stops at red lights and 20 consultants get out and run around and in all the other doors.

I had a dream about the purolator guy...before I even met him.

Explanation: So I had a dream, and this guy was in it, and today he delivered a purolator package...never met him before.

This happened to me once before in grade 7 with a supply teacher (in a dream, and then met him)

THIS is why I have never been afraid of clowns...I'm more afraid of my own dreams than anything in this entire world

I dreamt an entire mushroom trip, repeatedly, I might add, weeks before it actually happened. Told people about it and everything. Then, as it started to all happen (during the trip) I was sooo freaked out. In my dream, two of my best friends arrested me for doing drugs (stupid, I know, but still kind of scary in that mindset). It all went down exactly the way I had dreamt it. Scary stuff. I'm with you Lynn, dreams scare me sometimes...

When I lived in Ottawa, I lived next door to a whole house full of French-Canadian clowns. They were a weird bunch. Heavy metal fans with their own band, and they liked to sunbathe nude in the backyard. They also ran a side business selling used hearses. By any chance was your clown driving a hearse with the license plate "Payaso"?

Best "alcoholic clown movie" ever (which I haven't seen since those same metal-head-clowns borrowed my copy and wouldn't return it):

shakestheclown.jpg

When I lived in Ottawa, I lived next door to a whole house full of French-Canadian clowns. They were a weird bunch. Heavy metal fans with their own band, and they liked to sunbathe nude in the backyard. They also ran a side business selling used hearses. By any chance was your clown driving a hearse with the license plate "Payaso"?

Best "alcoholic clown movie" ever (which I haven't seen since those same metal-head-clowns borrowed my copy and wouldn't return it):

shakestheclown.jpg

did they wear their clown makeup while sunbathing?