Jambands.ca

Cheese New Years re release now...

PassedOutGuy

DAVEO: YOU HAVE A MOOCHE WITH THE BOOCHE!

You must not let the mean scenesters get you down evah

you hear me buddy buddy..we are right they are wrong..this is a long grueling war which we will prove to be the cream and rise to the tops of our white russian drink that tastes so dilly i want to mosher..

Dont be mad at me elitist scensters or want to hurt me real bad, or even a little bit. It just made me think that when lauzon pulls raging sick riffs of death an energy vibey comes from his guitar.

i hope to fit in and not make anybody mad at me or have anyone pick pocket me in the line for drinks and to hear as much nero for the next ten years or forevah! i will not bring glowsticks or hissers and i will not allow a lot scene to develop allowing mean scenesters with their "phishy" business and peanut shell games and black jack tables. i will always share a cold bud (in a coozie) and allow a free ride in my van ( a cool toyota one).

so as i laid in my bed last night i was thinking about my buddy who got his wallet stolen at the the Great Went by the the Waterwheel kids and he told me that "phishy" biz is a part of a mean scenesters life...then when i saw the doods at the hisser beat up another kid who was jocking the ballys' for 3 bucks what up with that dawg? raw dog styles and that is sumthin that i dont get WHOA..eezee up what about the vendors who sell the legit hep a's and cheesers? how will they get their mollys and pins for the next week? and show?

i sugguest this: rock your face off to a sick riff of death to ZEDONK or DARIUS?

Merry Rock Your Face Off fellow bandfan.

I can only hope that your coozie will be full, your pipe be polished, your spindle be overflowing, and your recordings be matrixed. With so many mean scenesters abound spreading weaksauce this close to Santa's Birthday, it is only fair, to acknowledge and give thanks to those who melt our faces so consistently. May you, and yours, rock deliciously amid the underground styles which melt on a daily basis. Don't be mad. I can't help myself.

Join in the melting with DaveO and your hero

Have a bongrip and a Bud with me and nero

mean scenester: you will try to disease me, but i did nothing wrong so why are you so mean and why do you want to wish me to die? eezee up.. dont hurt my feelings yo! or my rep in the scene! do you think i should wear green or red socks with my birks?

DaveO, pheesh dot whatevah..that place doesnt make sense to me

but you do, meanscenester i thought i did but you dont either...

i just cant get enough of the sick riffs of death with christmas coming and such, so i just have been spending most of the day doing burnies and trying to find mixers on the matrix..spindie getting lo lo and i need to show my cuz at xmas how i've been doing it........

Do I speak the Trooche?

i have an easy way to show yer cuz the Trooche, ok..check me out for a sec won't you and what not?

1. get your fav tape of nero

2. turn volume up

3. put a brown paper bag over your dog's head (or your cuz, if her cast is off from the "jungle jim" accident)

4. turn the lights off and lock the door

5. shake up cold bud (in a coozie that says "i paid for this vacation i will drink all the beer i want a**hole)

6. turn up the NERO

7. come back in 2 hours

8. you just roked your dog or cuzs face off

9. you have a Trooche with me