Jambands.ca

Cheese New Years re release now...

PassedOutGuy

Headphones

I told Punk to play in the kitchen.

of course he did

my face melted!

I spung and the mean scenesters no longer. My dog laughs with me now and cuz he can. Riffs of death all night in the darkness on all the scenesters who be jocking the low keys and raw dodgers...just watch yo' back and be ready to spin out of your Gord.

Top ten until we reach my den again.

Trooche?

i drink cold buds (in a coozie) cuz last year at myrna's party in winter time we got some yukon jake and were playing cards (war), getting jiggy like a scenester riding the train in barrhaven ( the L) and i was throwing a quarter at a shot glass...when i went outside with my birks on to go wiz my friends shut the door and locked me out for 2 hours and all i could find in the garage was some bud and a coozie that said, "i paid for this vacation and i will drink as much beer as i want ass****" (he he) so i yelled at myrna and my friends Booche and Bouche said hey you ***** i can still drink out here in the freezing cold (i had some cool matching socks with my birks) so i was def. warm and styling, get it!? and i said hey my beer stays cold and my hand stays warm so i dont need to be inside with you anyway..but after about an hour my toes really started to hurt so they let me in but made me take a shot of tobasco sauce and when i passed out they put detergent up my nose and i peed on my new sweater when i was wearing it...

not so funny in the end of that story eh?