Jambands.ca

Dylan and the Dead

jay sanislo

not really pieg, i havent talked to the dude in a lil while, but im sure its still a go, he wants to camp with us on friday, then on saturday we can all go to Gowanda NY, back towards the border, so its on the way home, hit the bar, set up, jam, weve got a place to stay there for the night. ive just gotta talk all the fine details with dude. u know ill keep ya posted brotherman

everyone from the board should come, if you wanna make a weekend out of it, why not see dylan an the dead, camp a night at darien, then on teh way home stop in gowanda. ill get the bar name and addy soon enough

nice man that would come in handy for sure, ill borrow your classical and u can p[lay the new one, that is if u get it.

yeah so im talking to my buddy now about it all, were just trying to locate a PA and a drum kit, so we dont have to bring tons of shit down.

yeah its heaps of dough to go across, i heard about 1100 to cross, for what? im not sure, im guessing like a temp. work visa? who knows

its BS,, but i think we will be ok as long as the cars arent packed to the teats with gear, we can stealth it.

perdackter perductions

Archived