Jambands.ca

WASSABI COLLECTIVE SHOWS FOR SALE ONLINE

nelsonfromnelson

All the member of the Wassabi Collective are good people with good hearts. Please try to remember that, instead of attempting to elevate and then pick apart these individuals.

Just because they have music skills and practiced some songs together doesn't make them different, better or worse than anyone else.

All the member of the Wassabi Collective are good people with good hearts. Please try to remember that, instead of attempting to elevate and then pick apart these individuals.

Just because they have music skills and practiced some songs together doesn't make them different, better or worse than anyone else.

I don't think anyone is knocking them as people, I think they are good musicians, personally, I wouldn't pay $20 for a live CD from them... I think that is ridiculous to charge that much for a CD when I can go to Archive and download just about any band I want for free.... You want my money?? go on tour... I try and support the scene as often as I can...

$20 is definately too much for these particular CD's... I think that's pretty obvious. I know the WC and they are good people, but spamming is clearly not the way to win over new fans or generate some cash.

nelsonfromnelson, why don't you join this discussion? Perhaps offer a better deal (a more reasonable one anyways) to those of us on this board - that would smooth things over a bit and sell some CD's at the very least. Spamming communities like this is generally a really bad idea. Good luck!

just my $0.02

i'd really have to say that i agree with most of you. i bought a wassabi live cd at labourday or something this summer and i payed $20 bucks for the 2 cds. i really liked them.

tooly i understand what your saying, cause the second cd of the show i bought also only has like 4 songs on it, but your buying the show, so if thats all the space the show takes, then thats what you get.

as for the $20 bucks i agree it was a bit steep, if it had been cheep i peobably would have bought more of there live shows. but i also understand where they are coming from selling then at that price.

first of the equpment that the guy is using is seemed to be very expensive when he showed it to me, and it did seem worth it to me after seeing all the work he put in to have cds ready so soon after the show ended.

that being said, i'm not agreeing with the price, of the fact they came here to sell there cd's. but to be honest i don't even think they guy selling the cds was even part of the band, and as far as i could figure they were only getting a cut of the sale price