Jambands.ca

FAT CATS FILM IN HAMILTON

kc

Found this post on the 20hz website.

BIOLUMINESSENCE FAT CAT FILM FEST

Staircase Theatre (27 Dundurn N.)

January 11, 7–11pm • LIC/AA • $5

Local film maker Scott Newman presents a pair of short films — and the long awaited Fat Cats vid that everyone's been talking about:

Perry's Lonely A mentally challenged man gets more than he bargained for when lets a virtual reality salesman into his home. (23 min)

Waldo's Present Condition Four teenagers discover a way to escape from a futuristic housing complex when they discover its inevitable destruction. (23 min)

Red, Gold and Blue: the Fat Cats Live at the El Mo The Godfathers of Jam do it up Fatty Style. Watch as Todd and the boys crank it out on screen. (90 min)

7pm reception • 8-8:45pm short films • 8:45pm intermission • 9:15-10:45pm the fatty film.

(ps. you suck show-whore)

Found this post on the 20hz website.

BIOLUMINESSENCE FAT CAT FILM FEST

Staircase Theatre (27 Dundurn N.)

January 11, 7–11pm • LIC/AA • $5

Local film maker Scott Newman presents a pair of short films — and the long awaited Fat Cats vid that everyone's been talking about

I really gald to see Scott is going to be airing this,I know there are a few copies floating around on DVD,hopefully he can get em out to folks soon.He seemed really happy with this project,rightly so.

I know the show is from the Elmocombo in Toronto 2003....

Way to go Scott thanks for your part in documenting one of Canada's finest bands,see you at the next show my friend.

Get out and support local musicians/artists/film makers/business.