Jambands.ca

Congrats LMP & 'Gator

Del

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shitballs, that's amazing news...or as people in cali would say, that's totally 'rad'! i couldn't think of two more deserving people!! congradulations guys! those pictures are so sweet...wish i could'a been there that night to celebrate with everyone :) ...i better get a phone convo in tomorrow night from Jeff's!!

luv ya,

Exciting news, that's for sure!!!

I am so very happy for the two of you, and Liana and I wish you nothing but the best as you head down the parenthood path. Don't be shy about calling if you need any help or support.

And c-towns, if I'm reading your post correctly, congratulations are in order for you as well?

Babies here, babies there, babies babies everywhere ...

Peace, Mark

WOW! What a beautiful thread to come back to today! Thanks for all the love and support. I've been on such a high ever since we found out, but now I feel like i'm simply going to explode with happiness. Thanks for warming my heart and sending such great wishes.

Our baby is due at the end of June and we can't wait for her to meet all of you!! We'll be sure to post lots of pictures of the little pinkstagator!!

Love Mir & Jay

PS - Meagan, we HAVE to get that little gator outfit!!! Where can I buy one???

okay, this is NOT backbacon, this is PalacePrincess, hijacking the zombie lab to catch up on the goings on in this here place. so, to start...

I AM SO EXCITED TO BE AN AUNTIE!!!!!! LittlemissPink & Gator, i am sooooooooooooo happy and excited for both of you! (as the bouncy happy dance -- complete with squeals & shrieks -- i go into every fricken time i see you, can attest to.) i love how you both positively *glow* every time the little one comes up. you guys are gonna put the cleavers to shame! and that little precious one of yours is going to be the cutest, blondest, most round headed adorable little person ever! AND I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTIE! heehee, i am so excited i have baby-sized princess costumes in mind already. (and hey, if it's not a girl? boys can be princesses too! just ask ian!).

YAY PINKSTAGATOR! ALL TROIS OF YOU! wheeeeeeeee!!!!

and WHOOHOOO to you c-towns! you hot saucy little devil you! looks like it's baby season in skankville....

oh happy day.

::