Jambands.ca

Grease Stain advice....?

gentlemonkey

so i got this awesome golf shirt (with a little buster, flying pig on it for xmas. thanks moeron!) loved it so much i wore it all xmas night and boxing day. then after 3 beers and a couple ceasars, I had a craving for eggplant and decided to eat forkfuls directly out of the jar, over the sink.. I thought i was being cautious enough, but the dangly fu©ker splashed back and I have a massive dark area in the middle of my chest. Looking like I'm a perpetual drooler. I threw it into the wash immediately, but it didnt seem to do much. then again, but this time i scrubbed it in the soap for a few minutes. it seems to have gotten a little less prominant, but i was wondering if anyone had any stain removal advice? im very sad about my greasy mistake!

on an interesting sidenote, my dad used to call me the 'greasy mistake'!.. ::

thanks dudes!

i've been known to slop around in the grease now and then, and its happened to me... grease stains are fu©king brutal... no matter how many times you wash it, it still feels dirty... i dont know if this works after its set in, but i always soak the garment in the sink with dish soap.. i'll usually squirt some dish soap directly onto the stain, for extra measure. i always figured if it could clean my frying pan after a big ole pig fry, its gotta be able to fix a shirt. sometimes it works.