Jambands.ca

just cus team "lucky fucky" is in Ottawa....

ggrtrhhrtgg

Definitely had a blast that night... thanks to all for making it a great time, and special thanks to Bokonon and the entire Diesel Dog crew for their grooves and kindness.

Boy was I ripped at 8am... had a very hard time getting up stairs to bed.

Cheers. Until next time...... hee hee hee heeeee.

I'm a little speechless after a night like that. It went so fast and lasted so long at the same time.

Thanks to anyone who came and partied with us. Good vibes again! Too many people to thank at this point but thanks to kid-p for passin out the jager, next time, take one for yourself, first. I hope eveyone got a shot. Thanks, sister christian for takin down those tent poles so no ones bonkin their heads, I still owe you a shot.

Thanks, Diesel Dog for being so professional yet hip throughout the night and firing everyone up nicely.

Next year, we are going to make that countdown our bitch.

Thanks to the kind gentilemen known as the fat cats who are also true profesionals in their own rite. Still proving that the greatest bands have the coolest most solid people in them. All-right already.

Thanks to the girls of pj's for maintaining the madness for so long and so well.

Most of all, thanks again to everyone who just comes to have fun and keeps things positive thoughout the night, hopefully it gets back to you.

No Jive in O-Five!

awesome times at PJC for sure, great crowd and hours of amazing jams... sweet to see Chris Gatch and Josh of the Cats joining Diesel Dog for a few tunes, hot stuff... a last minute decision to stay in town but it ended up being worth it in the end... thanks Pepper Jacks, Diesel Dog and The Fat Cats, and all the many fine folk who made New Years yet another unforgettable party (and big props to Pann for another off the wall, late night gathering... cheers man, you rock)

Happy 2005!!

NYE05b.jpg

DD_NYE05a.jpg

DD_NTE05b.jpg

DD_NTE05c.jpg

DD_NTE05d.jpg

nye_revelry.jpg

FC_NYE05.jpg

FC_NYE05b.jpg