Jambands.ca

Nero's Eve... where to begin??

guigsy

I am so sad. But at the same time I'm looking back at all those great Nero shows. I've met several boyfriends, lost my virginity, smoked my first joint and I'm hoping that I've finally met the man of my dreams at their last show. It's Karma.

Teo, it's been only 3 days, but I think the way we connect is awesome. I have never been able to wake up with someone and feel good about myself before. I am in love for real this time.

Thanks Nero. Thanks for giving me a life, at first I wondered how I would live in this cruel world without your wisdom, but now I have Teo.

Teo you rock my world. Here's that pic I took of you last night at my sisters party.

teo.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah.. awww... come on guys.. molly or no molly, let the girl love... sometimes its all we have, whether "teo" is on the same page or not, feeling love for someone and having the courage to give it is probably the most amazing feeling.

nero's done this for a lot of people, im sure.

all the best in '05, kelly.

Muchos-garcias to everyone for making it such a special night! I havent had a chance to check the internet much until now, and its great to see everyone had as much fun as we did. Definitley a memorable throwdown. Lots of love in that room, and I'm looking forward to the great shows coming up there.

Extendo thanks to the 4-0 M. St. crew, for hosting a monu-mental rager. Also everyone who traveled, and everyone who couldnt make it but sent kind wishes/vibes. BEST in 05!

- amour toujours. :)

ps- Congrats to Kelly_Anne and Teo!

Are you going to love him when he is bald?

That's mean.

Really. Why hate when you can embrace.

I'm not perfect, why should I expect Teo to be?

He's a funny, nice and more importantly a decent man. He may be going bald, but he's a great lover, which more than makes up for it.

I'm not angry Booche, more disapointed in your statement.

Where is there hate?

Maybe fate/love is looking out for you with the words I choose. Isnt it possible I am embracing a new member, and reminding her to be careful?

3 days isnt that long in the grand scheme of things. Its about as long as an overplayed Bisco number.

Ahess, stay the fu©k out of this you gorgeous hunk of man-love. GentleMonkey is just jealous because I tea-bagged him with my jungle of pubes while he was passed out the other night.

Thanks Paisley.

Booche, I have been in love before. I no silly high school girl. I'm in second year at Carleton arts.

Anyway you big meanie, Teo and I are thinking about loading up his 92 Pontiac Grand Prix and heading down to Florida in March for the Langerado Music Festival. The Big Cheese Incindent is playing. I once knecked with Billy Nershi in Vermount.

I'm hoping by that time it might be time to get married.

Teo has agreed to meet my mom!! :D