Jambands.ca

DICKEY BETTS TICKETS

Marky

Limited tickets will also be avialble through rotate this, sonic temple, ed's, and a few shop on kitchener and burlington....

Marky, can you tell me specifically where in Kitchener tix will be available and when they are available at those places. Thx.

Already booked a day and a half off work for the show!

• 1 month later...
I made a mistake, tickets in kitchener are avaialable at encore not elements.. Sorry for the typo.... Encore records!!!

I went to Encore records yesterday. the guy working there (not the owner) heard about the tickets and knew they wre being somld there but couldn't find them and didn't know too much about them really. What is the deal with tickets there? Can you look into that, Marky?

thanks.

Actually Tickets are almost sold out through tikcetmaster so we had to pull the tickets back from that outlet, to put back up for sale on ticketmaster.. So at this point tickets are avialable at Ticketmaster, rotate this, Sonic temple and the Venue, but they are going quickly, maybe 100 or so left.....

Actually Tickets are almost sold out through tikcetmaster so we had to pull the tickets back from that outlet, to put back up for sale on ticketmaster.. So at this point tickets are avialable at Ticketmaster, rotate this, Sonic temple and the Venue, but they are going quickly, maybe 100 or so left.....

Hey Marky,

Is there an opener for this show? What time is Dickey going to be on stage? I'm working in Hamilton that night until 8pm, I would love to see the show but only if he's on at 9-9:30 or later. Thanks.

yeah you will have plenty of time, the opener is a stellar kid named Jimmy Bowskill Band.. 14 years old just won a whole bunch of maple blues awards and is up for a few grammys.. the opener is on around 8:45 and Dickey should be on around 10:00 he will be playing two sets!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info dude.

Jimmy Bowskill Band

Yeah I've heard of this kid, apparently he was discovered playing the blues on the doorstep of Healey's one day as Jeff was walking in...that's probably a made-up story but, in any event, Jeff gave him his first 'chance' or whatever. He's supposed to be a great guitar player. Thanks dude, I'm looking forward to it.