• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"-Ground beef mixed with tomato soup

-French fries dipped in ranch dressing

-French fries with salt, pepper, vinegar, gravy and ketchup

-Pasta with Italian dressing on it..."

What? Are you French?

oh yeah, and hot sauce... on everything... eggs, toast, cheese, KD, bacon, sausages, sandwiches, pasta, rice, shrimp, bisque, Chef Boyarde raviolis, pickles, soup, olives, roast, ham, chicken, turkey, mashed potatos, veggies... I used to eat packages of taco bell hot sauce as is, 10, 12, back to back.

I once ate 10 chocolate bars in a row and then had bowl of cereal... I also ate a box of clemetines and got the shits... I even tried them with hot sauce.

so inspired by this thread i went downstairs to make a sandwhich, looked around for the bread and saw i had none, so i reached in the cupboard and grabbed some stoned wheat thins.. its the closest thing to toast... a good substitute... i'd just have to make more sandwhiches... little sandwhiches... well... the roast beef was bad, so i had to check around the fridge and see what was there, and i came across a jar of sandwhich pickles that i got as a gift, and thought hey, pickles! so i grabbed the jar of sandwhich pickles and the fu©kin wheat thins and decided to have a little sandwhich. wasnt too bad. so i thought, what could i add? looked in the fridge for a suitable condiment and settled on mustard. safe bet. and also tasty. for sandwhich #3 i decided to go back the other way and try the other ole safety net, peanut butter. so i lathered up this wheat thin, dropped a pickle down and squirted some of the yella' on there and put 'er down the chute. again, tasty. so now i thought, what would *properly* accompany peanut butter? or, rather, what should in this case? looked in the fridge again, and saw sweet sweet diana beggin me to use her sour sauce, and i immediately thought of those tasty burgers. whats a man to do? so i grease up another wheat thin with more peanut butter than i really should have, but rather than scraping some away, i decided i'd just drizzle a little diana, and ooooohhhhh baby, did she come a pourin' out, nice healthy glob of diana... so i throw a pickle down and think to myself... well, why stop here?. so i crack another wheat thin and peanut butter up both sides slap him in the middle, one more pickle, and we're back to the mustard, only to top it off with one more thickly glazed peanut butter wheat thin. holy sh!t. and you know, as tasty as it was, it simply was not worth the effort, the mess, or the clean-up. i mean, its a little sandwhich. its not even bread for christ sake. its a little wheat thin with condiments and a fu©king sandwhich pickle. jesus.

so i ate a few more, and then got sick of the taste of sandwhich pickle. wasnt bad, though.

anyhoo....

Really, peanut butter on stuff isn't so odd...particularly in thai cooking...a lot of recipes for peanut sauce/peanut-based recipes call for peanut butter.

I make a kickass spicy peanut sauce (not with peanut butter, mind you) that is the easiest thing in the world and I have it on veggies, pasta, whatever...

Now, howler, I have a question--I need some parameters here: When am I to be considerd the "other" Julia? Of course, to me, *you're* the "other" Julia...I think we're going to have to set up some jurisdictional territories on who gets to be "Julia" and who is relegated to "Other Julia" [OJ for short]...

:)