Jambands.ca

raddest dog ever

meggo

I want a dog!

:(

I've wanted a dog for years and I've always planned to call it Brisco. In my mind, I already have a dog named Brisco. Now that Jerry Orbach died, is it wrong to call my imaginary dog Brisco?

Yes, I need psychiatric help. Or, perhaps just someone to give me a ride to the Humane Society.

Great dog pictures everyone! :)

Here is a picture of my family's 10 year-old dalmatian, named "Roxy," sleeping in her basket. I took this picture two nights ago.

abk.jpg

She is the sweetest dog around. She is deaf so I can't just talk to her or call for her when she's outside. With Roxy, it's all about hand gestures and waiting for her to look at you. Sometimes I'm at someone else's place and am trying to get their dog's attention and just waiting for it to look at me, when all along I just had to say it's name... just not used to that.

Here is another picture of Roxy that Studog took a couple years back. I love it!

abj.jpg

And speaking of dogs, here's a shot of the dog himself, chillin' at the Salty Towers:

abl.jpg

And while we're on the subject, here's another picture, from Izzy's labour day 04, featuring the Mudcock's two dogs Caruso (lassie dog) and Benson (shitzu) and once again, Darius!

aag.jpg

I was just reminded of a dream I had a few nights ago. George was back, as was our other dog. I even thought during the dream "this is great, I can take a picture of George and post it on that thread on jambands!" Obviously the dream was inspired by this thread, and that's another reason I love this board. We had a good time hanging out the other night, me and good ol' George.

sigh

I want a dog!

:(

I've wanted a dog for years and I've always planned to call it Brisco. In my mind, I already have a dog named Brisco. Now that Jerry Orbach died, is it wrong to call my imaginary dog Brisco?

Yes, I need psychiatric help. Or, perhaps just someone to give me a ride to the Humane Society.

I think it's okay, if I can have a cat named Sipowicz, you can have a dog named Brisco!

Here's my girlie Maui

looking cute:

maui3.jpg

looking not so cute:

bigmouth.jpg

Yeah, they love playing that chase the ball around game!

Blair won't be too happy when he finds that the girl used one of the pictures she took with just the dogs and not him in it! He was all excited last night that he was going to have his picture in the paper. Sorry, Blair, just not cute enough, I guess!

a six year old "shiatsu"??? hahahahahah....!! jeez louise.

isn't shiatsu a martial art or some kind of massage??? it's definitely not a dog breed. SHIH TZU. good ole' chatham paper! :D

edit to add: yup... shiatsu is the japanese art of smushing people... :

R001-039.jpg