Jambands.ca

A quick thank-you from ME!

MarcO

Right on, Scottie! So glad to hear you're out of the hospital and safe in the comforts of your family!

quote:

Originally posted by scottieking:

This is a music forum not Scottie's surgery update centre.

But it's so much more than a music forum now dude.... I think I can reasonably say that we all appreciate hearing about you and how you're doing.

Rest easy bro, hope to see you out and about asap!

So glad to hear you are out of the prison [big Grin]

Now, it's time to get down and dirty with some crazy adventurin' on the PS2. I heard Dark Cloud 2 was good....I think that's the one.

Either that or you could get creative with your gee-tar and a pen and paper.

Take care, and stay on the couch!

OK first of all, last post regarding this, I promise. This is a music forum not Scottie's surgery update centre. But I would be remiss if I didn't thank each and every one of you for the unsurpassed support I have received. I AM OUT OF THE HOSPITAL as of yesterday (a day early) and recovering up at my parents place in Chesley ON (near Frontiertown, hmmm) I'm feeling as well as expected but in GREAT spirits and looking forward to the recovery. I'm surrounded by amazing friends and family and on this board I have found that I have both! It cheers me up so much to read what you'll have been writing. Feel free to drop me a line at scottieking at hotmail.com. Now if you'll excuse I have a date with the couch and Tom Robbins' Villa Incoignito.

Big love

scottieking

Hey Mr King!!

All sorts of love from Ottawa man, CTMF won't be the same without ya. I'm coming to London for the 16th with the Nero boys and if I don't bump into you i'll be firing love vibes(the dry kind) in all directions for you buddy.

Love ya!

Archived