Jambands.ca

Today's sign the apocolypse is coming...

Del

Lucky Lager is now $15 for 12 and $29.95 for a 24... As a few of you may or may not know, I'm a Lucky drinker...I was disheartened to go to The Beer Store and find out my favorite brew has been jacked up $3 a 12... I mean, I'll still buy Lucky, but those $3 increments are going to kill me!

I've done the Bohemian thing... It's not bad. But believe it or not, I actually drink Lucky 'cause I like it! It started off as a money thing, but I've acquired a certain taste for it... Now if they'd only sell Lucky in bars, I'd be in heaven... (Well, that and lower the god damn price again!)...

Del - I think you should picket the beer store.

Make a placard saying something like "Not feeling so Lucky today" on one side and "Lucky beer raises prices :( "

Get the media behind you, maybe you'll get some free beer for being such a loyal / irate customer. They'll either reward you or try to keep you quiet. Either way, there could be some free beer involved.... enough to make up the difference of paying for a few 24's at the higher price.

Just a thought... ;)

Cans? Of Lucky? When I was in B.C., EVERYONE drank out of cans... (Are they still cheaper than bottles out there?). They only sell Lucky in 355mL bottles in Ontario, at least as far as I've seen...

Ha, thats funny. I *think* I've only had them in cans, EVER. Mind you, I have only had it a few times. Don't know if bottles or cans are cheaper though...anytime I'm buying I always buy bottles..

First of all, Lucky DOES NOT STING... That's a newbie comment.. Second of all, that smell of Chatham is not a stink, it's pure party love...

haha. Yeah, Lucky ain't too bad. I can drink it, and like it. And as for Chatham, well, sh!t ya! Those folks know how to giver, and truth be told, its probably one of the places in Ontario I'm looking forward to visiting on of these days. I like the folk that place has spawned...