Jambands.ca

Today's sign the apocolypse is coming...

Del

Too bad there isn't any hardcore partiers from there.

Last three day nero run I drank the chatham death squad (meh) and the Ottawa team under the table...day three I was the only still going.

Great folks though,stand up & solid...only got two days in em though.

Bring it on... This was brought up on NYE... I think the All-Ontario team would smoke Chatham... Let alone fake Chatham (Calgary)... Remember, you're contending with me, Esau, Lazlo, Paisley... add Team Ottawa (Sloth, Stapes, Freeker, etc.), and Chatham would be fu©ked... I still got love for Chatham though, some serious players there... (Zeds, Chandler, Keri, StuDog, etc.)... Basically, let's not start a war, but look forward to partying together and getting into some SERIOUS trouble...

hmmm, I didn't think they made it out, good to hear though.

I'd like to attempt to give you a run for your money one of these days "oozoh", your kinda like my wise ol' internet dad...one of these days I will pass the successor (whatever that means)

;)

lol

Look forward to the next time.

Cheers

Cans? Of Lucky? When I was in B.C., EVERYONE drank out of cans... (Are they still cheaper than bottles out there?).

When I first moved out to the coast my buddy told me the reason people drink out of cans is because the won't break in your 4 X 4. This was while he was driving around a motor cross track in his huge monster truck.

Cans? Of Lucky? When I was in B.C., EVERYONE drank out of cans... (Are they still cheaper than bottles out there?).

When I first moved out to the coast my buddy told me the reason people drink out of cans is because the won't break in your 4 X 4. This was while he was driving around a motor cross track in his huge monster truck.

Totally. It all depends on the crowd. Cans get colder faster and you can squish them down to fit in a pack. On the flip side, if you're into boating and the like, two litre plastic bottles rule b/c they float and dont' break easily. Looking at it another way, bottles have like, what, 341ml where as cans have like 355ml. small difference but combined with material fabrication and such, maybe that is enough to account for any small difference in price???

In related news, I have a nice buzz on from drinking the Faxe Strong (8.4%, from Denmark) at the Beers around the World night. Might be my new favourite bevy. 8.4%!! Awesome!! smaken goed ook!