Jambands.ca

jan 29th in ottawa

meggo

Does Peru have a "national" drink? In Mexico, it'd be tequila; in Jamaica, it'd be rum; in France, it'd be wine (or brandy); in Spain, it'd be sherry; what about Peru? (I'm asking because we might be able to join you in what you were drinking that night, as a sort of "meeting of livers" across the great divide.)

Aloha,

Brad

meggo - doubtful. really doubtful.

bouche - love to. wendy's late nite window would probably provide some good entertainment. i could keep a little microphone on me and record inane conversations with late nite foodies, bar patrons and such, drunk passengers and half drunk DD's, then i could play 'em back over some phat beats, and i'd be DJ Wendy Late Night, bitches.

ollie - i've been askin.

oh, and i'll put my zima in a flask.

Does Peru have a "national" drink? In Mexico, it'd be tequila; in Jamaica, it'd be rum; in France, it'd be wine (or brandy); in Spain, it'd be sherry; what about Peru? (I'm asking because we might be able to join you in what you were drinking that night, as a sort of "meeting of livers" across the great divide.)

Aloha,

Brad

This could possibly be another sign that the apocolypse is coming... bradm doesn't have the answer to a question! I've never heard of a national drink for Peru... Then again, I'm not exactly up on Peruvian culture...

i remember a story one of my university professors told about a special peruvian tea. Apparently they were working up on some mountian and had to carry all this gear. He was having a really hard time with the lack of O2 so the team decided to take a break. There were some native peruvians helping and one of the women made some tea for everyone. after drinking this tea everyone was feeling energize and finished the work with no problems. when asked about the tea the women told them it was COCA tea. talk about getting a boost in the morning. coffee ain't got sh!t on coca tea.

Aloha,

Brad

Pisco or Coffee