Jambands.ca

This is weird:

Velvet

When I was was sixteen I had an encounter with the RCMP in New Brunswick which ended in me finding out that there is a guy from Newfoundland with the same first and last name as me, and shares the same birthdate (day, month and year) and physical description as me (height, eye and hair colour), and this guy was at the time wanted for auto theft.

We sorted things out, I went on my way, that was the last I heard of the other me.

So I'm clearing customs at the airport on Wednesday and I get pulled in. I'm listed as a missing person. Three guards huddle over a computer and all my ID and keep asking me questions like my blood type and where I was born and went to high school etc. until finally they ask if I've been to Newfoundland. Aha! I says. I explained to them what happened all those years ago in Edmunston and pretty soon I was outta there.

I'm a bit worried about Todd though. Maybe he was in Asia for our birthday and got lost in the disaster out there.

spooky Todd! I wonder what he looks like? Do you think you'll ever try to contact this dude? Become pen pals or something? That is, of course, if he's found.

I use to work with a guy named Chris Watts which was incidentally the same name of this criminal at large who gave these young girls ecstasy and did bad stuff to them. It was all over the front pages of the news paper. Not the same guy, but it spooked me right out when I saw that in the stores!

So we were leaving rehersal one night in toronto...when a cop pulls up behind the van, sits there for a moment then, comes(in a hurry) to the driver side of the van...Jeremy rolls down the window, and the officer asks him to step out slowly and go with him...were all very confused, wondering what the fu©k Jeremy had been up to in between tours...hmmmm...so alot of time elapses when Jer finally returns with the same sort of deal as velvet...apparently there is another Jeremy Little fitting the same description who is some crazy ass drunk driver who is wanted by the cops...poor Jeremy almost arrestd for something he didn't do. Mistaken I dentity...tricky stuff.