Jambands.ca

A bit of a warning re:Pour House

AdamH

I walked in and out of that bar several times with beers... Mind you, they were bottles, so I could just slip them into my pocket... I should have been kicked out with Freeker, luckily I ran to the bathroom and took off my hat and sweatshirt... That bouncer was eyeing me for the rest of the night, but he had nothing on me... He looked kind of pissed when I walked out wearing my Expos hat, but by then it was too late...

if you really want to experience the spades you need to come to peterborough for a friday night at the moho. It's almost becoming a friday night tradition.

They are definatly different then the hop on a guitar and ride it out to the milky way we're all used too (and love) but they are a solid three piece rocker(with great song writing) and give it 110% all every time i've ever seen them.

if you really want to experience the spades you need to come to peterborough for a friday night at the moho. It's almost becoming a friday night tradition.

They are definatly different then the hop on a guitar and ride it out to the milky way we're all used too (and love) but they are a solid three piece rocker(with great song writing) and give it 110% all every time i've ever seen them.

AGREED

The Spades are wicked! ::

Situation:

Jordan and I are in a line up for the bathroom.....buddy tries to bud then gives us a push! Jordan tries to tell him to get to the back of the line.....he calls Jordan a bitch and shoves him....then I came up from the side and punched him in the head!

Then his girlfriend took him to the bathroom.

Maybe I shouldn't have punched him....but he really pissed me off.

Sorry Dr.J, as much as I hate to miss a good night of boozing with friends, I had to sit that one out.

I blame it on being the end of my first 5-day week at work since november. Monday-Friday SUX!

Oh yeah, did I mention I hate hockey so I wasn't part of the pre-show hockey fanatisism which ultimately led to a night of debauchery at the pour house?

heh heh!

Sorry Dr.J, as much as I hate to miss a good night of boozing with friends, I had to sit that one out.

I blame it on being the end of my first 5-day week at work since november. Monday-Friday SUX!

I hear ya' bouche. Sounds like you missed some action tho. Then again I was there and managed to miss most of it...so who knows. But there was a fellow there in a nero shirt with a beard who looked an awful lot like the fellow in your avatar...right? I didn't just imagine that... did I?... sh!t... maybe I only imagined meeting Del...is that possible...

I hear ya' bouche. Sounds like you missed some action tho. Then again I was there and managed to miss most of it...so who knows. But there was a fellow there in a nero shirt with a beard who looked an awful lot like the fellow in your avatar...right? I didn't just imagine that... did I?... sh!t... maybe I only imagined meeting Del...is that possible...

That may have been me....in the nero shirt, with a beard, posing as Bouche.

Situation:

Jordan and I are in a line up for the bathroom.....buddy tries to bud then gives us a push! Jordan tries to tell him to get to the back of the line.....he calls Jordan a bitch and shoves him....then I came up from the side and punched him in the head!

Then his girlfriend took him to the bathroom.

Maybe I shouldn't have punched him....but he really pissed me off.

aaahhhh yes. You can take the girl out of the county but you can never take the county out of the girl. Twin counties represent!!!!!