Jambands.ca

Is Gosh the new Giv'er???

Del

"Blond Treehorn Thug: Where's the money, Lebowski? Where's the fu©king money, sh!thead?

The Dude: It's uh... uh... it's down there somewhere, let me take another look."

" I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. "

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't fu©kin' ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as sh!t Don't fu©king roll! Shomer shabbos!

i could do that all night long. the dude i my hero!

hahahaha, good one pink!!!!! that's a hilarious -- and ultimate -- addition to the list. so is (for female hardcore oldskool ravers), firmly vowing to NEVER date another dj. again. hahaha, remember our dj-girlfriend support group? heehee!

thhhbbbt! to you number 2! i'm hardcore everything. :: the only wannabe in me is wanna-beat-you if you don't shut that sassy little trap o'yours! :: heehee

hmmm, funny meagan...i feel the same way about phish! hahahah

wow, this is an odd thread.

i liked napoleon dynamite - i thought it was really really funny. (i would have voted for pedro if i went to that school.) but i haven't started using any of his lingo.

i like marcO's new avatar.

i like becky :)

and i'm with you, bokonon, on the dread thing. i like fewer assumptions being made about me, and blending into crowds better is good too... although being 6' that doesn't always happen :(

I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious here... I'm just kind of T.O'd that some of you don't like the movie... You guys are retarded! Napoleon Dynomite is pretty much the give'r king of Preston, Idaho, Gosh! His numchuck skills are supassed only by his bowstaff skills, which are supassed only by his drawing skills. I'm going to go because I don't feel very good and my lips hurt real bad! just two final questions before I depart... Do the chickens have large talons? Are you guys having a killer time?

Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day... I'm sure there's a babe out there somewhere for you...

Peace Out...

Steve from Cleveland

(Sorry guys, I simply couldn't resist...)

I like the movie, first time I saw it I HATED it, asked my companion every 10 minutes if we could leave the theatre. At the end, I still thought it was stupid. It came out on video a few days later and my friend Julia bought it. I've seen it like 20 times since then, and I can't get enough. I'm glad that SOME of you like it too (And it was a pretty big hit on NYE in Port Stanley)...

Steve = Pedro

He probably has a sweet bike. And you're probably really good at hooking up with chicks. Plus you're most likely the only guy at school who has a mustache.

Del = Uncle Rico

All he ever talks about his how he could have made State and I bet he wants to learn about time travel.