Jambands.ca

Lets make a Grateful Dead CD thread...

ggrtrhhrtgg

well, all this Dead talk, and all the time on my hands, has given me an idea.... what about you pick your favourite Grateful Dead song, from your favourite Grateful Dead show... only stipulation is, you can't pick a song already picked... I will attempt to make a show of it, kind of like a "Frankenstein show" and I will burn it and pass it along, and then that person can pass it along and so on...and so on... ah shucks, I think this would be good. ::

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"walkin' blues... umm... show? i dont care, so long as its sh!tty... maybe sometime in '87? yeah, you're shittiest '87 walkin' blues. put it on there, right where it should be, sometime after jerry tears your heart out."

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!

I know the one I am REALLY thinking of.

06-17-91

Giants Stadium - East Rutherford, NJ

Set 1: Eyes Of The World, Walkin' Blues, Brown Eyed Women, When I Paint My Masterpiece, Loose Lucy, Cassidy, Might As Well

WTF was he thinking?????????????????

Post-Brent Dead sets could have been forever changed..............

Guigs, if I could EVER ask Bob a question, that would be the one, even knowing he would never know what the fu©k I was talking about.

i love it. nathan moore and marco benevento are about to make me cry, brad barr's about to call the audience on stage for a singalong, but i dont give a fu©k. im putting it on. no one puts ya back in check like bobby.

Guigs, if I could EVER ask Bob a question, that would be the one, even knowing he would never have known what the fu©k I was talking about.

hilarious!! hahahaha!!!!

big boss man

can't remember the date at the moment... the tape is at scule. i know it was in 1970. i'll get back to you on that one.

i can't get enough of mama tried these days either. are we allowed 2 selections?

[color:"purple"] no fu©king way!!

[color:"black"] I don't have any rules Moose.. sure, give me some dates! [color:"blue"]

Who said anything about the song MarcO?

Placement is what we are talking about.

You, of anyone, should know how repetitious Dead sets became. "Twas, ever thus"

That Eye's could have changed everything, had all their *rules* been disgarded. It was something Bruce Hornsby was pulling for, but unfortuanately never fully materialized.

That is why I would ask Bob my question.

so, so far, the show looks like this...

love light 4 17 71

eyes 10 19 74

scarlet/fire 11 01 79

mission in the rain 6 29 76

walking blues 6 17 91 (guigsy, if you want another date let me know)

dancin in the streets 5 8 77

wharf rat red rocks 78

money money 5 17 74

miracle/shakedown 1 15 79

ll rain 10 31 85

Brother Esau Telluride 87

and Moose you need to feed me dates...

anymore???