Jambands.ca

Lets make a Grateful Dead CD thread...

ggrtrhhrtgg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, that would be the one, Jesus, what a freaking two days that was!! Esau woke up in time for after party number two, by the campfire in someone's backyard in Browntown, in fact, I believe Team Lucky got a delivery of supplies around 8am?? ::

Yeah, courtesy of crazykorey and zarasue... I ended up partying in Browntown for another night, because I had no ride back to Mississauga that night. The party that Sunday really bordered on epic... Classic!

Yeah, Tonin's birthday party, the night I decided to go on Diesel Dog tour... There were some pretty classic moments at SweetMarie's as well... That was a really fun weekend... (I forgot about the Loganberry tree! I'll never forget that hill though, I was bruised for days!)

[color:"purple"] Uh-oh, just don't invite 5-Star!! ::

hey, remember that breakfast place?? That 90 year old waitress???hahahaha she was brilliant!

In Kitchener? Where I had a water, then went back out to the van to drink? That was funny as hell!

Suggested setlist....

D1: Miracle/Shakedown, Walkin' Blues, Money Money, Dancin', LL Rain, Mission, Esau

D2: Scarlet/Fire, Eyes, Wharf Rat/Franklin's, Love Light

I added one thing, the Franklin's from after that W.Rat at Red Rocks. I love that transition!

Need an encore though. [color:"purple"] Suggest Liberty or I fought the law?

Suggested setlist....

D1: Miracle/Shakedown, Walkin' Blues, Money Money, Dancin', LL Rain, Mission, Esau

D2: Scarlet/Fire, Eyes, Wharf Rat/Franklin's, Love Light

I added one thing, the Franklin's from after that W.Rat at Red Rocks. I love that transition!

Need an encore though. [color:"purple"] Suggest Liberty or I fought the law?

Encore? One More Saturday Night... Pick a date...

Post-Brent Dead sets could have been forever changed..............

Puh-leeeeeease.....! Gives you an idea of what goes on in Booche's head....(eye roll) He probably blames Weir for all those hurt-bag Wince shows he caught in the 90's too ;)

Too bad you can't ask Garcia about that 2nd set opening "Push Comes to Shove" (gag) at the second night of Telluride '87....I would say that lowered the bar more than any 1st set Walkin' Blues...Jeeee-sus....