Jambands.ca

TMNS play Grateful Dead tunes Sat Jan 22..........

Fendermender

'Just wanted to let folks who'll be around Ottawa this weekend know that TMNS are playing a show at Bourbon Street Dance Hall.

Door is $6, music starts at 10pm. (We all like money, but it's the music we love...)

It's a cool club; join us!

ps. visit the TMNS webite (address below) to see the latest poster. The nightclub is at Bourbon Street Music Hall

I thought that was you, Booche. Your Seagull is hangin' in there pretty good. The neck/body bolts needed snugging, and the first few frets were kinda groovy, but that's just wear and tear. The fret dress and setup will carry you through for another while, so enjoy! Thanks for putting in the poster, btw.

Tickler: Stringed-instruments are my business, guitars and basses making up the largest share of my work. Drop by Long and McQuade-Ottawa with your Ripper for a free estimate. I'm in the shop Mon-Fri, 10-6, but you can also leave it with the guys on Thurs or Fri night, or Saturday.

Right on, 'Beats.

BradM, are you up to anything? Bourbon Street is a good sounding room, and your recording skills would be appreciated.

Here's part of the night's song map:

(set2:) Scarlet/Fire/Estimated/Eyes/drums/space/Miracle/He's Gone/Throwin'/Not Fade

It'll be 10years in August, folks; since we lost Jerry, and since this group of dudes played 'Dead songs for a packed Chateau Lafayette-crowd of fellow mourners. Not necessarily a happy anniversary, this one, but a notable one.

You see, the music never stopped...

BradM, are you up to anything? Bourbon Street is a good sounding room, and your recording skills would be appreciated.

Sorry, but I'm going to have to pass. I've got some heavy-duty weekends coming up, and I've got something happening at ChezM on Sunday (like, at noon), so I think I'll be staying in and chilling out (or warming up...).

Have a good show, anyway, guys; it's good to see this music being brought out to the 'burbs. :)

Aloha,

Brad