Jambands.ca

guigsy appreciation thread...

ggrtrhhrtgg

going to keep this short and sweet.. personally, I have been superiorily stressed out for the last little while... I spoke with Guigsy tonight, and for some reason, the last few times Guigsy and I have talked our conversations have led me to get back on track, to sort of speak. Anyhow, our conversations fall under the umbrella of coincidence, and the topics are completely unrelated besides the circumstance that they have provided me with an opportunity to reflect on what is important to me in my life... This is a reflection of the kind of guy that Scott McGuighan is.... Top fu©king shelf... and for that I thank you, Guigsy. :: :: ::

yup, guigsy sure rawks!!!! not 30 seconds after posting whining about wanting to b&p the recent nero show at the lanc, i had a message pop up in my box from guigs, telling me he was just going to send it to me. he also sent me a copy of the PJC slip show (which yes, is freakin' AMAZING! especially disc 2!!! almost as good as it was live and in person!), and we had a grand old time carrying on about our collective restaurant based neurosis....geminis you see ;)... anyway, big thumbs up for the guigmeister on this end! ::

Guigs is a sick cat! Well, at least he was the night of BNB in London... and he still let a swarm of folks come back and invade his fancy apt for a bunch of hours! Trooper! All sniffly and everything.

Oh, and his place is THE BEST for watching and yelling at the Santa Claus Parade from the roof! That was awesome!

Thanks for all the gracious hospitality! Come on down to Chatham for some trough bowling and debauchery!

Guigsy = AOK ::