Jambands.ca

computer help! yikes

meggo

u may be getting the start of the same problem i was having ... not that im an expert to say the least but i would recommend cleaning out the fan and the inside of your comp with spray air... if it continues like that u may need a new power source.. luckily they are very inexpensive... 30 dollars for a brand new one... hope this helps...

yeah, it's a laptop.

She doesn't have anything piled on top of it or around it. It's not hot, but kinda warm. So she's turned it off for now.

As I understand it, laptop technicians are like pediatricians so she may have to get it serviced. Better than buying a new laptop though...

whew... thank you dr skancs!

after an hour to cool off while mommy had a nice nap... everything seems to be okay. my only problem now is that i have to get groceries, and i reeeeeeally don't feel like going out again today. no more angry computer noises, though.

today has been my "things not working day", earlier i left my car lights on for the whole morning and had to get a boost from the auto shop teacher. i was still a little late getting to my afternoon school... all's well, though.

thanks again ::