Jambands.ca

BNB video from Evolve

Del

Nick Fisher from my band High Plains Drifter is the sax player on this... I've been dying to hear this, I was the stage manager for the main stage and didn't get down to see the BNB show.

Nick is a fantastic player and improviser... you can hear more of him here: http://www.dayrolean.ca/highplainsdrifter/links.html

Nick Fisher, saxophones. An active multi-instrumentalist, Nick has been a performing as a saxophonist for over eight years. Performing also on guitar, mandolin and piano, Nick’s main focus has been on the alto sax in his studies at St.FX University’s acclaimed jazz program, where he leads The St. FX Big Band’s sax section. He also plays the soprano, tenor and baritone saxes and has performed in nearly every style from jazz through blues, rock, reggae, classical and experimental music. He has unique and powerful voice and as an improviser plays with direct emotion and personality. Nick is from Stewiacke, Nova Scotia

A simple PM would have worked,I only opened this thread twice...three times now

The file is 182 MB,I have attepted to use yousendit three times to re-offer it and to no luck,just hangs and never finishes uploading.

I can upload for you if you have a place to send it

yay! Does Nick rip it up? He met the BNB guys briefly a year before at a High Plains Drifter/Burt Neilson Band show in Antigonish. SO at Evolve5, I'm talking to Jeremy about an hour before they're on and says off hand to ask my sax player to sit in... so Nick showed up about 5 minutes before the set and the BNB guys say "giddy up!"

kickass!! glad i got to see that! i remember making the mad dash from jsb's set, to the van to make the switch from day gear to night gear then hauled ass back to the mushroom stage trying to make it in time for bnb.. had to leave jsb's set early... actually, i remember walking through the field and hearing them bring melissa on stage, but i was hellbent on getting to bnb in time... haha.. i needed to give myself a solid 40 minutes or so, from one stage, to the van, then to the other stage, with stop time involved and such... anyways, i got to hear about half of shine on you crazy diamond as i was speed walking down the path, but i got in there just as they were finishing it up... saw the rest of it from there, so this was a nice treat... it sounded like they were tearing it apart, its nice to see that they actually were... holy fu©k! nice job, mikey.. and jeff!! beltin' it out!!! nice!!!