Jambands.ca

Ottawa Music Weekend!! (rheo talk)

gentlemonkey

HOly COW!!

JSB/CONTACT- 9PM FRIDAY MAVERICKS

RHEOSTATICS - 7PM SATURDAY NAC WINTER STAGE

BURT NEILSON- 10pm MAVERICKS

YA-friggen- HOO!

I'm a little sad about the no-group of seven, as ive been listening to it like crazy, but now im pretty stoked for a full on rock show! Heres crossing my fingers for a 'Shaved Head' !!!!

i have some friends from chatham comin up (nobody from the skanc, but my bestest friend from HS) and i'm lookin forward to introducing her to the ottawa crew... i think we might check out the john henry's since it's a 2minute walk from my door and save our energy for saturday... or, maybe we'll hit babylon and maverick's, and see if we can make it a 5 band weekend, woohoo!!!

well if i go out it'll be between JSB and my friend marc's band at cafe nostalgica...wish i could remember what the name of his band is...but you guys already have gads of choice and it's an invite-only event.

I'm curious - what about saturday DAY...before the rheos...anybody up for some fun in the city? beers? krazy karpets?

anybody know where to go sledding?

anybody wanna get together and jam?? i'm tossing out possibilities...heck...as long as i'm having a good day i'll do just about anything.

Found out from Doug tonight that the John Henrys show is free and they will be hitting the stage around 11:30 on Friday at babylon.

Cheers,

Jake

Sold! the only time I've enjoyed JSB in the last couple of years was at Lauzon's wedding... Other than that they just haven't done it for me... I've only seen the John Henry's once, but I thought it was stellar... Plus the show is free? And a block away from where I live? Count me in... What are the plans for Saturday? Any predrinks anywhere? Or are we just going to predrink on the canal? What about pre-BNB? Or are we heading to Maverick's straight from the Rheos show? (Boo to no Group Of 7 show, that album is fantastic...) I think we should start organizing now for Saturday's efforts, it's going to be a full day...

John Henrys are phree?! Wowzers thats a sweet treat!

Probably see ya there Del ::

I think my pre Saterday will be work then to the canal. I imagine it will be canal to the poutine stand to Mavericks for BNB for me.

After that? It depends on where I am welcome and whats going on. :)I do believe westboros got my back for sleepytime.

I plan on making it a full day fo "fuuunnn"-Mark Cuban, on Saturday, I booked the day off, and Saturday's off are hard to come by for me...I remember someone talking about some really cool ice castles or something near Ottawa U...Is that over? Maybe a nice stroll down the canal, Pre-eats somewhere...who knows...They are calling for a high of 0 degrees now...it's gonna be a gorgeous day!!!