Jambands.ca

Wanna good laugh? Here's me in highschool-86/87ish

Super Freak

Super Freak is a hottie

there i said it ::

i would have SO asked you to join me at The Cure show at Canada's Wonderland in `84

i had dyed black hair, black horn rimmed glasses, black clothing and a black outlook

I was Dale Martindale/Robert Smith in my own mind!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Cowboy, you're sweet!

I absolutely loved Dale Martindale and Robert Smith.

Believe it or not, I was at Canada's wonderland in 84 when the Cure played, but I was too young(pre highschool) and was not yet into them, just there for the coasters. I remember seeing the freaks when I was there. There was this one guy in a black tube skirt and he had sky blue hair. I remember I was staring at him, and he said "what are you looking at?" and I got embarrassed and said "nothin'". I can't believe I remember such a little thing but It was big to me I guess. A year later I was the one getting stared at and sneering "What are you looking at?", wierd how things turn out.

i think willy is back row, far right (yellow shirt), and paan is 2nd from the right in the middle row (between armchair guy and spaz guy).

and btw superfreak, that pic is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, tickler, that should be your new avatar for sure! great pic.

actually, lotsa great pics in this thread! i like your progression there, StnMtn. ::

Ok now Al and Jay?

Al is in the rocking chair and Jay is at the back with the black and white checkered shirt drinking Wildberry (hehehe).

Hux, you haven't changed a bit!

Nice try, we all know it's "Sara Soda".

Bet ya havn't heard that in years, huh?

You're right I haven't heard that in years. I think that was also the era of Durango Coolers as well (Berry Berry/Fuzzy Peach/Black Cherry)

This is around the summer of 85/86. Can you spot Willy and Paan?

You bastard! This means war. That's not something you should be looking forward to: Have you ever seen some of the pictures that Leanne has? :D

BTW, you'll notice that I'm displaying my empty hands in that picture. As we were under age and my parents very strict, I intended to keep the damning evidence to a minimum. :P