Jambands.ca

moe. on Carson Daly!!

gentlemonkey

I just downloaded "A moe. Simpson Haloween" from the archive. 10-31-02. It's pretty funny with covers of the theme song, the I&S theme, "Bagged me a homer (by that lurlene chick)" See my Vest, Flaming Moe theme, etc. Pretty funny with a few moe. songs in there too. If you like moe. and the Simpsons, check it out. I don't really dig moe. that much but I saw it and had to get it. Worth a listen if nothing else...

S from C

Guest Low Roller

I was at that show. That's the one where moe.ron won for best costume. She was dressed as Kodos, in what is possibly the greatest halloween costume ever!

Do you think the producers of Carson Daly like jambands? First they had Medeski, Martin & Wood as the house band last year, then Gov't Mule (Supersized) and finally moe..

I think this is clearly a Carson decision. He loves these bands and sometimes you'll see a guitar propped-up on stage near Carson.

Do you think the producers of Carson Daly like jambands? First they had Medeski, Martin & Wood as the house band last year, then Gov't Mule (Supersized) and finally moe..

North Mississippi Allstars last month, too...I figure he's a fan, but I don't really like his show. I would never watch it if not for the good house bands he keeps booking. For late night TV, I have to agree with the discussion in the other Carson Daley thread about Jon Stewart, he's the only guy I watch regularly. I enjoy Letterman from time to time; Conan can still be funny but I used to find him a lot funnier. Now when I turn him on, he's still doing his stupid schtick at the top of the show, duckwalking out of camera view and back again, etc. Silly. His bits are still funny though, the television drop-down screen is usually quite good.

Right on, I totally forgot about Triumph. Does he still do Conan? I haven't seen one in a while. They're hilarious though.

I also like when then tell a story in pictures, one that comes to mind is when Conan, Max and Joel the announcer spent Christmas together or something. There are always a couple cheap gay jokes but the rest was hilarious.