Jambands.ca

Bonnarro:how long is the drive........

livingstoned

It took J and I about 18 hours last time. That was with only one driver though. So if you're taking turns it should be a few hours shorter. Don't really limit your timeline though...you never know what those jokers at the border may have planned.

It took us 36 hours to get back though. Booooo!!! No one in their right mind wants to drive that far after partying for a few days and battling the heat/rain/traffic, etc. Give yourself lots of time.

Oh, and we also stopped by the Jack Daniel's distillery in Lynchburg. :: That probably ate up a few daylight hours. :)

Make sure you bring LOTS of water and toilet paper. That place gets just plain sick. If it rains you'll be wading in water and raw sewage. Bring shoes you can get wet and lots of water to get clean. A shade tent is another must.

What we did last year was leave on wensday nite. and do the 12 13 hours all at nite, so u get there at 5 - 6 on thursday morning. WHen the gates open at 8, it will only take u an hour to get to in.My first 2 years it took 12+ hours to get in, so get there early!!!

Yeah, we got there the night before too. Along with about a thousand other people. If you can't sleep in your wheels, you had better book a hotel NOW. Seriously, there won't be anything left. Not a bad lot party at the local Wal-Mart though. Ha!

We got in line right away and it only took an hour or so to get in. That part was pretty sweet.

What we did last year was leave on wensday nite. and do the 12 13 hours all at nite, so u get there at 5 - 6 on thursday morning. WHen the gates open at 8, it will only take u an hour to get to in.My first 2 years it took 12+ hours to get in, so get there early!!!

Good call The_Porch_Wrangler,

And nice bonnaroo avatar!

The year I went I hit the Gardiner at about 9pm and we rolled into our camp site at about 5pm. So yeah the distance from point A to point B is about a 13 hour drive, but it will take you longer.

Hey Cyberhippie,

Any chance of you making it to bonnaroo this year? Would love it if you came along!

T