Jambands.ca

Bob Dylan's "American Journey" Limited CD

Esau

[color:"red"]Please Help - I don't have a credit card or access to one and would love to get this,if anyone around Hamilton (or beyond) decides to order this could you please order an extra for me,I can pay you up front (I'll pay for both in fact!!) and for the postage if required.I'd throw in a couple great shows of Dylan's also.

It would be very greatly appreciated.Cheers.

dylanCDlinerCover.jpg

It's not a bootleg, but it is rare! Get your limited edition CD featuring songs from the explosive first decade of Bob Dylan's career.

Song to Woody

Don't Think Twice, It's All Right

The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll

My Back Pages

Subterranean Homesick Blues

Mr. Tambourine Man

It's Alright Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)

Like a Rolling Stone

Ballad of a Thin Man

Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again

Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)

Bob Dylan's American Journey was produced by Columbia Records exclusively in honor of Experience Music Project's exhibit of the same name. The liner notes feature a new introduction from Robert Santelli, EMP's Director of Programs.

All proceeds support EMP's efforts to bring Dylan content to schools nationwide.

Don't Think Twice!

A limited number of CDs were pressed, so American Journey is bound to become a collector's item!

http://www.emplive.com/visit/galleries/dylan_CD.asp#

I went to the Experience Music Project over the holidays, my 2nd time there. The Dylan Exhibit was well done, though not mind-blowing if you know anything about Bob. Some of the more interesting items included a girl's yearbook in which Bob wrote, and a book of Byron's poetry that Bob wrote in and gave to his first girlfriend in New York. Oh, they also had a wall with mini-album covers of every band that's ever covered Blowin' in the Wind, at least 100.

As always, the museum is well worth the 20 US, and rather than the CD i got a poster of Bob from the early years, replete with his train hait and harmonica.

For Dylan lovers, I highly recommend making it to Seattle in the next year and checking it out.

greasy