Jambands.ca

CTMF Tix/ Tala in Chatham??

backbacon

quote:

if this is gonna be a TRIP, you could always make sure it's a trip for everyone and brong [sic] some L-ovely treats, K-een goodies, E-specially grand suprises, or some Zoom Zoom for this(or any other) Fun Guy if you have the hook ups

and if not bring a fatty sack of carrots

dude i was howling when i read that.

-

best...signature....ever

James, how's it going? Going to be back in Chatham again eh? Neat.

Friday I am doing nothing. Saturday I am going to see Kenny Rogers with my sister.

I'll see you around though.

Tooly, yeah, when I first read that; couldn't believe that such a thing was written. I knew I had a new permanent signature. Thanks DRKN! [Razz]

Ummm, two nights?? Haven't heard anything like that. Maybe though... haven't been listening to the local radio station or anything...

Do I go out in Chatham? no. only when I put on concerts...

Tala June 13th anyone??? Who'll be able to come down and party for this?

His mom owns a trophy making shop Crow, I'm sure something can be dug up....perhaps from his brother's super-cluttered garage.

On a lighter note, you all should have seen Keri fall asleep with his dog on his lap...priceless kodak moment. Chest sleeping is funny.

wasabi will be drawing me in that night,, if i had a ride maybe chatham would be in the picture, who knows, but last time i saw TWC at pepperjacks my ass was thoroughly kicked.

they rock

lookin foward to hammeroo *insert dancey smiley*

Archived