Jambands.ca

Computer keybord ?

jay sanislo

wouldn't an upside down s, just be an s?

(shhh...) :)

yeah, that was my first thought... figure he means sideways or something

just for kicks, hold down your [alt] key while typing numbers between about 130 and 255 on your numeric pad on the right of your keyboard... release the alt key after you type the number

^^^ ahahaha

try pressing alt+ different combinations on your number pad. it may come up (note, you can't use the numbers above the letters -- the ones in a straight line -- it has to be the numerical keypad on the right of your keyboard... so if you're on a laptop this won't work)

i.e. é = alt+130, ç = alt+135, ô = alt+147 and so on...

again thanks to everyone who took my question seriously. im gonna try that alt number pad thing. I tried your link paisly but i cant find the SYMBOL i am looking for. I also tried what bouche said and cant find it either. Esau, i am trying to find it in other adresses so i can cut and paste, no luck there either. Thanks for everyones help i'll get this figured out sooner or later.

Do you know what the symbol is for, or what language it comes from? In Word you can browse by those criteria but if all you know is it looks like an S upside down you can browse the whole list (not just the ones with shortcuts) y going Insert -> Symbol.

It's going to take you a while though. And I'm only being a jerk because it's Friday and sunny and I'm not drinking beer yet.

i was in the same mood yesterday there polkaroo, i wish i knew what the symbol is called. My buddy printed out the link for me for full version of lime wire 4.2 and it has this wierd symbol in the address its driving me nuts. Oh well thanks for the help anyways, i will figure it out one of these days, i might just have to go with the free version.

To be honest I don't know what the difference is. It can't be the speeds you get music at, since I can usually get things at their "Turbo Charged" speeds (their words, not mine). I don't think are any restrictions on access, 'cause lke I said, I can find pretty much anything I want. I say try the free one, if it's not what you're looking for, get that code off that dude and get the pay one...