Jambands.ca

Attention sanzwill crew!!!!!

Fuckholes

We'll looks like were not going camping at buddys place this weekend, but cheer up guys... Just a thought, seeing as we were gonna drive 4 hours to party, why not just drive the 4 to my cottage and catch kick ass fish. I know keith will be up 4 it... Just let me know guys... so i can arrange 2 canoe's 4 us...

Would be kick ass. Sans, tooley, keith and I...

Lots of buds, booze and pic's of huge fish to

show off at frontier, oh ya.... [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

Well so far keith and tooley are up 4 a fishing excursion, just up to u now Jay... I say we take advantage of this time to have a Guys out weekend..., if its not going to be in Ottawa,

then atleast lets do it somewhere else... Say my cottage. [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

Plz just let us know... [Wink]

Ha, if anyone is queen sissy pants its keith...

Hes up 4 any good event if there is one... [Roll Eyes]

All i can say is I invited these peeps to come up 4 a grand time of fishing and friendship... So im not gonna ditch one of my best friends just to get an extr 3 - 4 hours of fishing in...

Keiths the first to back out...

i was kinda of under the impression everyone is goin. I think we should of planned this earlier aswell. I think i might have to throw my sissy pants on for this one boys [Frown] , its still early so we should wait a bit and plan it so i can go for a longer day stetch. Plus apparently its not even bass season. I think we should wait until after may 24 and plan something out a little more ahead. But on the other hand i will think about it at work and let ya know when i get home.

well, i'm with, lets wait till there is a better time to go (longer, more or less).

Its one thing to party for an evening, but fishing, we need a full weekend, hell, we need a week.

Anyways, at best we leave early Sat morning, but Jay has to drive, and can't drive and sleep.

Ditching Sans ain't happenin'.....i have this weird feeling that there's gonna be a good brow party/fire this weekend.

thers a good workable idea stevo, just head down to the brow, have a roaring fire, drink some refreshments and such, shit maybe ill bring my new acoustic, my sis found one in the trash lol, its a piece of shit, but it almost works

on second thought maybe i wont even bother, ill be tempted to throw it on the fire.

man i wish i still had my paintgun for the brow

Dude keith has an extra rod 4 u tooly..., and hell ya lets get some testers i love endulging on the lake with my rod in the water and the sun shining down... [big Grin][big Grin]

Yup just talked to my dad to confirm its ok and he says, go 4 it...

Were welcome to use the cabins and the canoe... so let me know whats up fellas...

Archived