Jambands.ca

Attention sanzwill crew!!!!!

Fuckholes

What time would we be leaving on Sunday?

I'z got school bright and early Monday morning, so i can't really be arriving home at 4 in the morning...ya know.

But other than for that, and the fact that we should leave at around 4 am on Saturday, as lots of the driving is on highway 69, and it isn't the fastest highway, i'd be up for it.

Or maybe even leave Friday night or something... Its supposed to rain in Port Loring on Sunday (60%) so i'm not sure how that day would fare. Saturday is better, 18 degree, and overcast.

Anyways, its tough to say no to fishing up north.

All i can say is i didnt want to ditch anyone i wanted us all to go fishing. No ones job inconveniences me (lmao) , as far as i know i was trying to get all of us to go at the same time but i geuss i was just trying to ditch sanislo and wear sissy pants sorry ladies [Wink]

quote:

but i geuss i was just trying to ditch sanislo and wear sissy pants sorry ladies

hahahahhahaha

at least u admit it lol

man anyone that wants to see trey wearing sissy pants, get on kazaa and get the chalkdust video off letterman from 95? 94?

dude his pants are golden yellow, parachute pants, they fuckin rule LOL

Well just fished packing and im ready to rock...

Weef make sure u dont forget your guitar so we can pull of some kind acoustic jams...

Stefan just called hes on his way here, u ladies ready to rock?

Every one chant with me...

WALLEYE WALLEYE WALLEYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[big Grin][big Grin][Wink]

no walleye in those back lakes skerny, if you catch just one, and get proof, like a photo, i'll hook whoever catches it up with 100 dollars.

NOT on the main lake, but one of the back lakes, any one of them....

I've never seen one or heard of one, yet you'd think they'd be there, cause they are in Duck and Wilson.

See what you guys can do. The water will be cold, so down size your lures. They wont be looking for fast, big lures (like pike normally do).

If looking for bass (which i know you wont be, cause they are out of season) but if you do, look for the shallowest bays with a dark bottom. They will warm up the fastest, and thats where they will be spawning....

oh, and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

Actually belive it or not i caught my first walleye right in duck lake and last summer i caught 3 of em, 2 in duck lake and one in sucker bay...

I kid u not...

Even my girl friend at the time (rachelle) caught one... [Eek!][Eek!][Eek!]

I belive matt or linster caught one somewhere back there...

walleye are definately in the main lake, duck and wilson, as i said above. i too have caught small walleye in those two lakes.

BUT, damned if i believe, or if anyone can show proof, like i said, i'd be willing to pay, anyone catching walleye in any one of the back lakes. I think the pike used them for bait long ago.

Bass can withstain the pressure of pike in the lake, in smaller lakes like those, walleye cant.

Archived