Jambands.ca

Ahhhhh!

Paan

must've been goin around on Friday eve, I'm down pretty hard... thought I was hungover for the first day but figured out I was actually sick yesterday

bleh... worst part for me is that the mere thought of my usual Irishman's remedy of some good hard booze to slaughter the miserable little blood stream bugs sounds stomach turning right now (likely a feeling planted by the miserable little blood stream bugs, dammit)

thankyas

glad to hear you made up to Ottawierd, MaxW... good to have you representin... and doubtless be back up soon Rev, if I'm still down tomorrow it'll be straight for the scotch to remind my system who's in charge around here... Friday is definately soundin like quite the jambourey

I feel your pain. I've been knocked on my ass with the flu too. I have never felt such pain in my life. Even talking scares me because I think that my ribs are going to shatter into a gazillion pieces. Every single joint feels like it is constantly being hammered on. Booche has been asked to use his office voice at all times and the tv volume only shows 2 bars. Sleep doesn't exist as it should...it hurts too much. I could go on, but it hurts my fingers to type

blech.

"can't walk or see straight?

poor baby, welcome to being a klutzy chick with glasses"

bokonon, are you describing me??????????

to all you sickies, hope you've got some kind folks to help you through. Remember the advice about lots of fluids.....and remember too that at least when you're THIS sick, fever-induced dreams can get kind of interesting...