Jambands.ca

this has nothing to do with music, BUT...

guigsy

I AM ON VACATION AS OF NOW!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:: :: :: :: :: :: ::

oh, it feels good.....

1 week of getting up whenever the fu©k i want to, and doing whatever the hell i want during the day, and 1 week snowshoeing in Algonquin... oh, its gonna be a great 2 weeks!

i'll make sure i smoke a big fu©kin' cannon for each and every one of you.... well.... most of you... let's not get crazy here...

and 1 week snowshoeing in Algonquin...

Do you have your own shoes or do you rent them there?

I have a set of traditional bear paw and a set of Easton aluminun 6000's.Although my eastons need repaired currently,I haven't been snowshoing in well over a year,and not to Algonquin since 98 with my ex when we went winter camping.

Have a blast Scott,wish i could go myself but until the docs clear me for work I gotta take things slowly.

Enjoy.

thanks all!

greg... i have a pair of Atlas snowshoes i got a couple years ago, but i think they ended up in BC with some friends of mine when they moved back in december... oops... i just realized this the other night when i went to get everything... if i cant get them shipped back here in time, i'll probably rent up there...

and deb, the shoe-tying is going fantasticly!! better than i could have ever imagined! i can do it real quick now, and my shoes dont come undone nearly as often throughout the day... actually, rarely do they come undone! its a whole new world for me! ::

Nice,mine are actually made by Atlas "36 series Trail breakers" Easton is the tubing,I guess(so it says in the shoe and online).

I just went and had a look at em,too bad they are busted or else if you needed a pair I would lend em to ya.My traditionals I don't lend out however as they were made for me by the carver in Tobermory.

haha, yeah, i wouldnt lend those out either... nice work.

i appreciate that anyways, man... i just wish i had my friends new digits, cuz the last i heard from them they were having a lot of problems getting sh!t together out there, and im not sure they have a computer or internet right now, so my emails may go unanswered for a little while...

either way, though, it'll probably cost the same to ship as it will to rent.

Bring lots of Dead, a dose of BSS, some major Slip, a tiny touch of Phish, a dash of MMJ, two thirds of JGB, slammin' Sam Bush, your favorite Burt, no shortage of Radiohead, a morsel of mustard with moe, newer nero, rocking Rheos, your hottest Flaming Lips, jammin' Jimi, noogying your noggin' Neil Young, welcoming Wilco, laid back Lenny Breau, not-for-nappytime Knopfler, BLAZINGLY BLASTIN' Beatles and just enough for that point when you are starving for Stevie Ray.

Jesus, add a little more Trey to that mixture and I will go on that trip with you as well..........

We also cant forget Frank Zappa's - Roxy and Elsewhere

Oh yeah, and The Tummies. You NEVER leave home without The Tummies.

Yeah, we should write a list. So lets not forget:

The Travelling Wilburys, The Talking Heads, Television, Thom Yorke solo, ummm, some other 'T' ones, MMW, The White Stripes and Blind Melon.

I am sure there are more (oh yeah, Coltrane and Miles), but lets end it there or we cant carry nothing but music......

the shoe-tying is going fantasticly!! better than i could have ever imagined! i can do it real quick now, and my shoes dont come undone nearly as often throughout the day...

Whoa! When did they let you have laces Scotty? Does this mean that you're finally out of the institution? ;) That sounds quite advanced. I've still got the Velcro kicks.

Have fun on your vacation buddy!