Jambands.ca

in search of phishin4mango (amanda)

mark tonin

Hey Amanda,

I tried emailing you a week or so ago about the AMMF tickets that you won, but haven't heard back from you. Please check your email and reply, or post your reply here, or send an email to me at

markliana@kw.igs.net

I'm wondering if you will be at the Come Together Music Fest? If yes, hopefully I'll be able to hook you up with your tickets right there. If not, I'll mail them to you. Please let me know what your mailing address is again. Thanks.

Peace, Mark

hey mark~ sorry. we have been in england without internet access until today when we arrived in amsterdam. unfortunately i will not be making the trek to frontier town this spring, could you mail me the tickets?? my address is

amanda barnsley

468 b Ontario St

Newmarket, ON

L3Y 2K7

that would be great!!! sorry it took me a while!

tungsten~ thanks for the info, it has been useful thus far!!!!

Hey Amanda,

I hope you're having a great time. I'll mail your tickets to the address posted above.

Hopefully I'll get to connect with you at the Adirondack Mountain Music Fest - 4 of us are heading to it from the Kitchener area. Bouche and Ms. Hux are also going, plus we'll be giving away another pair of tickets at the CTMF at Frontier Town.

It looks like it's going to be a great festival. My impression from the maps and photos and writeups I've read is that we'll be attending a music festival set in a place like Algonquin Park, which sounds awesome to me. Live music meets mother nature ... yum yum yum!

Peace, Mark

Archived