Jambands.ca

Real life LIGER!!

gentlemonkey

I caught my friend's black lab trying to hump my shih-tzu once.....but alas that big ol' brute of a dog couldn't get down low enough. So what I walked into was a viewing of the black labs stiffy gyrating well over a foot above my dog's back.

The look on my dog's face said, "Man, that is NOT going to fit in there.....help me please, HELP ME!"

Hats off to the lab for trying - cause he certainly had some solid air-humps goin'!

pink_chicken.jpg

You Will No Longer Have to Pluck That Oven-Stuffer Roaster

ISRAEL — Mad scientists at Hebrew University in Israel, while playing with radiation and trying to develop new nuclear weapons, have bred a featherless chicken.

"When I saw the first one, well, you could have knocked me over with a feather," said chief scientist Chaim Hyman.

Now he sees economic potential in this. Because the chickens will not need to be plucked, he says that chicken processing plants will save money.

However, marketing experts worry that the chickens' bright pink color may be off-putting to consumers.

"They look disgusting," said one. "Maybe they could breed some of the chickens to be blue and then they could be marketed as pink for girls and blue for boys," said another.

But the scientists say that they have bred into the chickens another labor-saving feature. For those who like their chickens with Indian spicing, they have been bred to be tandoori-flavored. Let's face it, 900 million people do.

Actually, the chickens aren't completely featherless. They have hairy tufts on their knees. Gee, that's appetizing too!

And if you throw them into a pot of boiling water like you do with lobsters, the chickens hiss and change color.

i think my rabbit makes up for me being herbivorous by being a predator bunny. and he's super smart. he figured out how to open his cage door and prop it open on top of his house so he can climb underneath. he also figured out how to knock over the plants on top of his cage so they turn sideways and he can eat the leaves. those are mulit-step activities which is some pretty major thinking and planning for a bunny.

usually bunnies and guinea pigs get along though. it's really cute to see them snuggle. :D